[administrating-your-public-servants] Imagine if we could all «Pull a Putin» when answering P.I.G.'s questions...

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:55:05 -0600

[Skip straight to comments I've copy/pasta'd here and read them all for some MASSIVE amusement...]

I think it would be a damn good [communication] skill to develop. Context...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&fmt=18
*Title :* «Exclusive: Full Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin»
*Duration : *~01h22m52s

The best thing about Main-Stream News-Channels on Not-so-You-any-more-Tube are some of the responding comments... quoting a few of them from this video below as follows...:

     Andrew Parrott
     <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdojdHyap6Yw6kVOzrQCfg>

6 hours ago (edited) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=Ugw2NSy1CK6vKbHwgSN4AaABAg>
I’ll never understand how Putin could keep his cool for over an hour with this tool. Practice makes perfect
87
REPLY

     matt tim <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGMfA-Vlf6kXCXPtDw9enug>

8 hours ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgwxZDU8eH3JtkqWXiJ4AaABAg>
When the Journalist asked if Putin is a "killer" he should have answered "well obviously, I'm killing you right now in this interview."
162
REPLY
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDLqln5inCT3a-es4RMPNg>Marc <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDLqln5inCT3a-es4RMPNg>
23 hours ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgwjuWPPf-2_bzBJvg14AaABAg>
Journalist trying to interrupt Putin using time excuses.Putin: “I control the time here.”
298
REPLY
Corrie Elieff <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4QTMm7MvWc1YlyqGn4mE7g>
18 hours ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgxzmptYUlkBUakoZ2l4AaABAg>
“Biden probably have a good memory” Putin with the biggest smirk...
652
REPLY
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-yQnYWUiWLRxQ4uQifDQQ>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-yQnYWUiWLRxQ4uQifDQQ>

     Ervin Chris Cuarteros
     <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-yQnYWUiWLRxQ4uQifDQQ>

23 hours ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgyfElnFwA7U_oYGI4p4AaABAg>
"Free expression the American way?" Haha. That guy just got buuuuurned. Haha.
438
REPLY

     branden burks
     <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl13UPFpET7bTc_723JZRXg>

15 hours ago (edited) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgynYSSu_qmrEw_Vm154AaABAg>
“I control the time here! Don’t you worry about the time! Now let me finish talking about what this drunken marine of yours did!” LMAO! At this point, Putin is toying with this child “interviewing” him. Does Russia have a version of Saturday Night Live!? 🙈🤣😂
114
REPLY

     Andy Stone <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXuF3P2srcs9cYcHU_X1QQ>

1 day ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=Ugy2nmUctWYy8wXSIqt4AaABAg>
I laughed when Putin said, ‘he probably has a good memory’ 😂😂😂 Savage!
225
REPLY

     Enriquillo Bribiesca
     <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiwY5XHnuJGrelUBhopS01Q>

2 days ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgyKYe-QtmlIVxwrEqd4AaABAg>
The US has over 800 military bases around the world and yet this sanctimonious interviewer has the nerve to criticize a Russian leader for conducting military maneuvers in his own country.
1.3K
REPLY

     Marcos Rebello
     <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChudhY8vObuH8-dmIvky4PQ>

1 day ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgwKXyVWhZnrSnioMKt4AaABAg>
Oh Jesus, this is a massacre. The reporter has no clue of what he's got himself into. It's like a tennis match. He serves a ball and gets two in return on Putin's back hand. He scrambles to hit them both and gets four back.
190
REPLY
Ruthie Roo <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5-IHNSaL31kq9DEzbKrzg>
1 day ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0&lc=UgzLQ758-pQkUNCavoJ4AaABAg>
I'm surprised that NBC News has not turned off the comments to this video. They definitely did not execute what they were hoping to execute with this interview.
1.3K
REPLY
~etc., etc., etc.