[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: How to deal with war crimes, if not all crimes, or abuses

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:14:35 -0600

Local-Officials ? Well, people who haven't done their homework aren't going to know that Genocide was literally being inflicted upon the Russian-Speaking South-Eastern Population of Ukraine, for Eight whole freaking years /before/ the so-called «invasion» of Ukraine (but in reality was a behind-the-scenes special-military operation in conjunction with Patriot Military Insiders to Seize the Evidence of Deep-State-Treasonous-Actors... /probably/).

The producer of this video is himself an Ukrainian by the way. May be a good listen...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zX1qQyep97P7/

On 2022/09/26 13:15, Michael Glavic (bydefinitionofunderstanding) wrote:

Ukrainians in occupied territory forced to vote in ‘referendums’ under watch of armed men, local officials say

Ukrainians in occupied territory forced to vote in ‘referendums’ under watch of armed men, local officials say <https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-ukrainians-in-occupied-territory-forced-to-vote-in-referendums-under/#comments>

Given circumstantial evidence (not counting lies for much, how little that implicates in a political world) what constitutes all or most evidence, where the judge or jury isn't a direct witness, (and to be honest, yes) why aren't more war crimes being prosecuted and convictions being reached, (rather than exclamations, it might be a war crime! Doh?!) where the, legal profession (but of what law) isn't complicit if not implicated by as much.

I sense a lot more hanky-panky (abusive manipulating) going on beyond mere false, or forced democracy, in most of what I'm hearing about the political (social?) world, if not merely in the news.

I consider the Nuremburg Trials, and investigations, (among other things, but also encompassing the World Court of Justice) to be much worse than a farce in such regard, what little I expect of politics and people, including the law (and democracy!) otherwise, be advised. Be "informed," (but how else, if not better) if nothing more than for yourself, my figuring that's plenty good enough to get (if not keep) The ball rolling on justice, over politics, if not also the law if not everything, otherwise.

I did The math, in such respect

Champion of as much

    Ukrainians in occupied territory forced to vote in ‘referendums’
    under w...

The votes began Friday in the southern and eastern Ukrainian provinces of Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Donetsk and Luh...