[administrating-your-public-servants] Hitler Inspired Architecture Sweeps Tha Galaxy!

  • From: jesse@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: findlaw.pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, growmylegalbusiness@xxxxxxx, classifieds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, academiccommentary@xxxxxxxxxx, archives@xxxxxxxxxx, executivedirector@xxxxxxxxxx, hibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx, jurist@xxxxxxxxxx, managingeditor@xxxxxxxxxx, paperchase@xxxxxxxxxx, professionalcommentary@xxxxxxxxxx, socialmedia@xxxxxxxxxx, studentcommentary@xxxxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kirkton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aerickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, agawlinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ahanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ahrejsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, apantone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cjuric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, classifieds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dglynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eoxnevad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gbarbic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, glamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, headlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hrejsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, menzies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nchoudrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmierzwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pnn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, subscription@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bekki Van Voorhis-Gilbert <bekkivanvoorhisgilbert@xxxxxxxxx>, barbara gilbert <bgilbertca@xxxxxxx>, administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jessegilbert1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, adam@xxxxxxxxxxx, allison@xxxxxxxxxxx, ben@xxxxxxxxxxx, cj@xxxxxxxxxxx, emily@xxxxxxxxxxx, jharvey@xxxxxxxxxxx, kristian@xxxxxxxxxxx, michaelk@xxxxxxxxxxx, mieka@xxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, community@xxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxx, weeatcelebs@xxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxx, press@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxx, ads@xxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxx, legal@xxxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxx, content@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, newsus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thepopoholic@xxxxxxxxx, uka_undram@xxxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, press@xxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, americasvnews@xxxxxxxxx, news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxxx, report@xxxxxxxxxxxx, admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxx, circleofmamas@xxxxxxxxx, think@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, theeconomiccollapseblog@xxxxxxxxxxx, inquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jimrob@xxxxxxxx, 20gmcn@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, infinitewaters@xxxxxxxxx, ichnewseditor@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whistleblower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hello@xxxxxxxx, mrcmarketing@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:48:24 -0600

 REAL NEWS IN ARCHITECTURE AI SPACE TRAVEL & CULTURE!

www.Wowls.com/ah/

SHARE - Or don't! _ENJOY 1 PENNY PER MILLENIUM SLAVE LABOR ON MARS + UBI!_

THE REAL ECONOMIC STAKES IN SPACE TRAVEL / COLONIZATION ARE UNREAL BRUTALITY TO LOSERS IN 'THE GAME' & Anyone who says different IS NOT EVEN A 1 YR OLD BABY!

Quoting jesse@xxxxxxxxx:

Hi folks.

None in the BARF Association will return an emal to help me settle business with Axon Enterprises CEO Rick Smith.

It is an open and shut case of SCANDALOUS FORENSICS FRAUD and an attempt to cover up the attempted murder / genocide of an honest semitic businessman and dual citizen USA/Israeli by the name of Jesse GIlbert.

I provide honest, fair, ethical products and services to potentially MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of startups and bizopp seekers amd writers of all types.

You can see my product BrainstormPro for yourself at www.Wowls.com/bsp/[1]

And you can see just a few raving real world consumer testimonials from people in all fields who have tried and benefited from my software at www.Wowls.com/bspt/[2]

Have you ever seen the movie "There Will Be Blood" with I think it is Daniel Day Lewis? While mining for oil he falls into a shaft and breaks a bunch of bones and barely escaped with his life.

Well I for one contend that mining for quality IP assets on the internet is every bit as serious and risky to your overall health and well being as going for oil and gold back in the days of the wild west.

And I'm here lending a hand with FREE tools (PAID upgrades available) that lend a hand to people of all races and socio-economic background without discrimination.

But a whole group of people has conspired to paint me in a false light and defame my character in a way I find so lewd and scandalous that I can bear it no more.

No one in the entire legal community will even so much as return an email when they know damn well I have a case to pay out well over $50,000,000 for attempted murder and almost all of the PROOF, ARGUMENTS, AND EVIDENCE is already done.

Everyone who has read my emails and has an SAT score of over 800 and an IQ over 35 (if they have taken that test) can readily see that Axon Enterprises / Evidence.com doctored body cam footage video in a way to cut out scenes of police trying to beat / bludgeon me to death and totally conceal THE REAL STORY that what occured was Pre-Meditated Attempted Murder Under Color of Law.

Yes, Santa Rita personell tried to give me a toxic injection to render me sterile and/or dead on the spot with no way for forensics or may parents to trace the real cause of death - probably so they could collect some sort of insurance payout or continue to run a prostitution ring there (which I believe is what they are really up to)...

Anyone with one iota, one spec at all of TRUTH somewhere in their heart and/or mind knows DAMN WELL what domain name IP assets mean in the REAL BUSINESS WORLD. Names like WOWLS.com with outstanding flying wolf themed artwork...Or other names I posess like Isreel.com - A contraction of the words Israel + Reel (as in film reel) to create the #1 all time most credible film company website name for videos and films concerning Israel and the world.

Even top names in the field of IP tech law like Erik Syverson of California who have arranged legal settlements for over $500,000,000 for semitic victims of attempted murder / genocide by Iran, North Korea etc will not so much as even acknowledge my humanity even though he knows damn well I rank right up there with anyone in the tech world in terms of ASSETS and delivering QUALITY SAAS services to clients around the world.

I have no idea, none at all, why a wild west style legal expert like Erik Syverson who dresses the part with his bowtie and expanding briefcase and high-level legal strategies involving TLD domain name IP seizure will not even give me 15 seconds of his precious time. He shooed off a potential client in a way so rude, inconsiderat and ARROGANT that I am including him also in my dual challenge to Axon CEO Rick Smith.

A little about Syverson:

“Representation of six victims of terrorism who collectively possess judgments in excess of $500 million dollars against the countries of Iran, Syria and North Korea. In a case of first impression, Erik and his team sought to take possession of the country code top level domains for each of these countries as partial satisfaction of his clients’ massive judgments. Erik’s team is working in conjunction with Israeli non-profit Shurat-Hadin. Recent global developments only underscore the importance of this case.” -syversonlaw.com Success story involving domain names and MASSIVE LITIGATION!

And this guy will not even return an email as though I am too 'crazy' or someting for him to represent. Why Erik? Is it because I provide actual HARD ECONOMIC VALUE to my clients moreso than your other clients?

Is it discrimination of some variety based on race, ethnicity, creed and/or sexual orientation?

Is BrainstormPro, a tool that every last ad executive on earth worth 1 nickel will rush to use once they know what it means...Is BrainstormPro / Jesse Gilbert not L.A. sheik enough for you to represent in a court of law?

Explain yourself Erik? Inquiring minds want to know! (I sure as hell do!)

I am forced, by circumstance, to find satisfaction outside of conventional legal means due to the fact that the entire BAR association is GUILTY of what any reasonable person would consider to be CONSUMER FRAUD.

No one in the Bay Area legal sector will so much as respond to an email - even 'right wing' legval advocates for dissident tech entrepreneurs and technies like Harmeet Dhillon who represented James Damore in his suit against Google for writing 1 page or so of non-poliically correct literature on their coder discussion boards.

That phony, that FRAUD, that political WHORE masquerading as some sort of legal advocate for hetero-normies in the tech world ignored my emails when WeWorlk terminated my kids friendly brand WOWLS and had the nerve to insinuate by this action that BrainstormPro is not up to the standards of the businesses they permit to rent space there...

BrainstormPro - As in the 1 tool on the entire internet that EVERY LAST STARTUP RENTING SPACE FROM WEWORK could instantly benefit from to build their brands - even in foreign languages!

BrainstormPro - The FREE, braindead simple to use SAAS that ALL the startups at WeWork can use to brainstorm high-quality, catchy domain names and brands and then lock down the IP rights at a tiny fraction of the cost of shelling out $50,000+++ to experts and then another $50,000++++ for the domain name...

That BrainstormPro was simply not politic enough - While they allowed people who partied all night, left used condoms with semen stll in them, beer bottles around and let homeless people in - Those people were not 'Terminated' via any sort of email let alone the terse one I recieved, with no explanation that cancelled my key access and locked me out by sundown without even 24 hrs notification courtesy.

This is how low, twisted and amoral the utterly depraved and degraded TOXIC FEMINIST tech world and legal scene really is! This is what low-level vile hypocrisy they engage in with their FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS about 'civil rights' and 'consumer fraud' - IT IS THEM THAT ARE GOING TO BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING! AND I WILL BANKRUPT EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM IF NEED BE, WITHOUT THE SERVICES OF ANY BARF BUNNY USING CUTTING EDGE LEGAL / PR METHODS THAT REALLY REALLY WORK!

You can read my open letter to Rick Smith CEO of Axon Enterprises who tried to murder me with his products and services and squirm out of PERSONAL LIABILITY with some army of BAR bunnies or somethng and LLC ideology.

https://www.wowls.com/rs/

Since no BARF bunny, not one at all, will even so much as return an email to resolve this attempted murder I am looking to make it an issue of legalized mutual combat.

At first I hated ALL of what Rick Smith had written about his tagline to 'Obsolete the Bullet' but on second thought, perhaps there is some small point to this slogan.

And since I have been hospitalized, more than once, due to the level of OUTRAGEOUS DEFAMATION AND CHARACTER ASSASINATIONS leveled at me with no legal recourse whatesoever and none to help...

Because I have been 'hospitalized' and have that horrifying stigma of being a 'homophobe' (someone who RIGHTLY is fearful of and disgusted by AIDS and low life faggot child molesters and all of thier filthy perverted decadent mentally unfit ilk)..

Because of this history of being 51/50'd I cannot legally own or posses a gun and/or bullets!

Oh gee! Oh me oh my oh golly! You mean I cannot spend $600 for a worthless piece of shit glock that holds 13 bullets that cost 30 cents each and takes 5 minutes to reload 1 clip of 13 rounds (with that extra capactiy mag those oh so wise and oh so moral democrats skillfully outlawed in violation of ALL constitutional laws and principles...)

Since I am not permitted by the pigs or the political WHORES in government (like Kamala Harris) to own these obsolete heavy clad tools for ignorant fools...

I will simply be using a high-powered pneumatic air riflle that holds over 1,000 large round ball bearings and requires none of that idiocy you hypocritical lying fools in the military engage in by using bullets when something like an air tank that projects ball bearings is 10,000,000x more powerful and cost effective on the field of combat.

Me and like 5 of these 'worthless niggers' like C.C. the one you killed under color of law for going pro-per...

Me and some of these niggers, like 5 of them, are going to shred over 500 pigs, CEO's and kangaroo clerks and BAR bunnies on video, in mortal combat, in tombstone Arizona.

I mean REALLY! All you FRAUDS in the military industrial complex have the NERVE to mount massive what 50 cal machine guns on top of humvees and go around shooting $10 / second of ammunition when anyone with half a brain for engineering knows that a large concealed air tank and simple BALL BEARINGS would do the job just as well or far better at far less thna 1/10th the price!

I will get you for this! One way or the other The Alpha Cyber Wolf is going to get ALL of you scandalous low life anti-semitic anti-heteronormative discrimintory bums and annihlate you on the field of combat by the 10's of thousands using dirt cheap pneumatic air rifles with ball bearings that violate no laws those dirty dirty dems like Harris (who by the way is a nympho and loves guns) my 'tools' violate no weapons laws on the books (only illegal monoplies by obsolete LLC's on guns and ammo).

Your strawman arguments are exposed you string pullers wherever you are! Of course the bullet is obsolete and of course pneumatics are 10,000x cost effective. I don't want a 100lb assault rifle with 50 rnd mags when I can have a 15lb pneumatic rifle with 1,000 ball bearings that will do the job just find when each bearing finds it's target at the jugular / trachea through ai body form recognition mounted optics that cost under $100.

1,000 kills for $1,000 is what I can do to you obese fools.

Fuck the NRA too those ignorant lying anti-semitic bitches with their 3rd rate hack propoganda and broken website.

I will annihlate them too for never being smart enough to make a public issue of pneumatics, ball bearings and law which is the REAL KEY to arming citizens against the WICKED TYRANNY of corporations like Axon and government entities like ACGOV.org who brand themselves falsely as a philanthropic .org organization when they are really a government business that murders people under color of law.

If you think kangaroo clerks like jimmy james kramer, kangaroo of Alameda county superior court should have to face physical combat with their betters whom they rob under color of law (while white-knighting for TOXIC FEMNISMS), than help publicize my public dual with Rick Smith over his scandalous character assasination of me with his video editing services.

If you think PIGS like the mongolian one that conspired to murder me in my cell and had no right, none at all to assault me fro refusing to cuff up to go use the phone - then make this an issue! Publicize it! Hit the fwd button it only takes 1 minute to tell 500 or more people.

"The gig is up, the BAR is done...and I don't need a fukin gun!"

Share it. Publish it far and wide. I want everyone to know what I bring to the business world vs what they bring and let the public decide.

RainbowRickSmith: Bring your Axon Tasers bitch! I don't want bullets either...Let's make the bullet obsolete together with a public relations coup on the guns industry.

The ball bearings and small pneumatic tank the size of a fire extinguisher will do just fine - and it is the fire of your soul that is going to be extinguished forever more.

Regards
Jesse GIlbert
www.Wowls.com

P.S. What would you do if you were in my shoes? I hacked Microsoft over 15 yrs ago and made DERIVATIVE WORKS 110% Legally without even consulting a BAR bunny. All I had to do was read a few websites like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derivative_work and bam! I actualize well over $1 billion dollars in underutilized Microsoft language packs IP assets that no one would ever discover without my help.

Anyone who slanders a 500x++ thesaurus with PITH sorting tools and rhymes while working as a 'professional' in any of the fields of writing, advertising, music, branding, social media, blogging, art, fashion etc...

Anyone who cannot see the value in this with 30 seconds of explanation deserves a ball bearing right through their skull!

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

They really do have no credibility or human value! None, whatesoever for that sort of intellectual dishonesty, lewd, tawdry defamation by insinuation and FRAUD.

The low level of educational values of these people, these 60 x 60 3,600 genders MARXIST scum is hard to even fathom.

Literally TOXIC SLIME!

Links:
------
[1] http://www.Wowls.com/bsp/