[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Help finding a book

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 01:20:09 -0600

For those of us who've managed to retain/recover our «memories» from the «pure-realm»* ...such a task is no easy feat given the fact that the «lost souls» who /cannot stop/ being «sinners» (i.e.: people who are causing injury/suffering/harm/damage to others) _literally_ become «deaf» to /any/ «pure-realm "truth"» or also I remember that, once a being was «contaminated» with ANY amount of those dark-energy particles, I seemed to become _literally_ «invisible» to them back whilst I was still a part of the pure-realm and /trying/ to communicate to them to /stop/ moving towards the Darkness-Core was like attempting to communicate with someone who seemed to have been hypnotised into /only believing/ anything that was «telepathically pulsed» from the Darkness-Core (its Darkness-Energy MIND being PURE liquid-evil and */ABSOLUTE/-deception*... what the religious-texts of mortal-realms like this one might refer to as The Devil, Satan, Shetani, Baal, Beelzebub, Shiva, Molech, or any other form of wicked deity or destructive-god).

Pure-Realm*: A completely uncontaminated pure-light formless-realm back when I had absolutely zero concept of what the «beings» who «returned» from «fallen» realms like this one made references to things like suffering, torture, theft, murder, crime, criminals, killing, war, genocide, etc. Such things simply /did not exist/ back from my «origin-universe» and so I had NO «reference-point» in which to /comprehend/ what they /meant/ by suffering/torture/thieves/criminals/mafia/etc.; such «gaining of such wisdom» in order to /know/ what they were communicating apparently required the metaphorical consuming of the fruit of knowledge of both good and evil (metaphorical in the sense that the «dark-energy» was /absorbed/ into our souls/spirits the /moment/ we were affected/influenced by its «hypnotic» power due to getting too close and lingering around too long near the Darkness-Core [what looked to me at the time what could be described in _this_ realm's vocabulary as a Light-Absorbing/Soul/Absorbing/Spirit-Absorbing Black-Hole... perhaps this is the «hell» spoken of in religious-texts from where _no_ being who enters within into its inner-sanctum /ever/ escapes]).

On 2021-05-15 12:31 a.m., Rick Paris (Redacted sender rickparis23 for DMARC) wrote:

I have studied an extraordinary amount of alchemic texts, as well as occult, I also died, so I do know what we are here for and what god is, and isn’t. I enjoy that stuff. It could be an important book, but I’d have to peruse it to know.�

On May 14, 2021, at 10:54 PM, Private Property <dchughes1111@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it's an important book

Dustin

On Fri, May 14, 2021, 10:53 PM Private Property <dchughes1111@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    That's why I'm asking and it's gnostic not demonic�

    Dustin

    On Fri, May 14, 2021, 8:01 PM Rick Paris
    <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Do you have a pdf of this?  it does'nt seem to be available
        anywhere

        .�

        On May 12, 2021, at 10:30 PM, Private Property
        <dchughes1111@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        The book is Secret Knowledge Hidden Wisdom written by
        Belsebuub, (it’s gnostic)
        �
        Dustin Hughes

        With Life, Liberty, and Happiness,