[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fwd: My thoughts on today

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 03:13:27 +0000

Any «constitution» can be used BUT, depending on how you word things, you are simultaneously «invoking» its «jurisdiction» if the other party doesn't have some sort of constitutional-rejection.

The very word «constitution» does not even need to be used, and in fact, may be better to omit the very word «constitution» altogether; I have found that it is often enough for me to simply declare...:

«I hereby reserve all my rights and waive none...» ...when I want to make peons back off.

Think like a king (or queen) and be the KING (or QUEEN)... I suppose.

Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:26 PM
Subject: My thoughts on today

and how I am coping...

image

Hi Patriot,

I have been silent for the days leading up to this travesty and praying that our Nation would be spared. My good friend reminded me that we are not supposed to be caught up too much in the Kingdoms of this Earth.

My first inclination is to start reading scripture and I would like to suggest for those of you not already, to consider reading one Psalm per day. There are only 30 of these beautiful, ancient songs/poems so it's perfect for a months period of contemplation. These short gems are right in the middle of your Bible.

It has been said that it takes 30 days of regular practice to build a lasting habit, so this is something that you can do to calm your soul.

image

Laughter is important too...

My solution is to get outside in the solitude of nature and remember that we are in His hands. Jesus is my King!

Profile Image

Anita Untersee
Executive Producer
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftz357.infusionsoft.com%2Fapp%2FoptOut%2F0%2Fa4799793bcc78a02%2F5330465%2F64e2bbc4f9faff54&data=04%7C01%7C%7C3c8fbbc4a0f147e99e2608d8be6baece%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637468716986966557%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=UQ4ek0WhywsCOrKAHXtQaTRPS0cn9RQci4BooCAGacA%3D&reserved=0>

Revelation Dawn of Global Government
408 W 17th Street
OFC 101
Austin, Texas 78701
United States

<#m_7253982739693949251_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>