[administrating-your-public-servants] Fwd: Kamala Harris Group Sex Gang Bang UCLA Scandal

  • From: jesse@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:12:27 -0500

The following is an email I have sent out to thousands of media outlets. While I was in jail I met a high school friend of Kamala Harris who gave me what I consider to be credible intellgience about the VP and BAR-bunny DA queen bee dujour, Kamala Harris.

I am of the opinion that while some of Glenn's work contains highly highly important words and concepts such as 'kangarroo clerk' 'jurisdiction' 'private capacity' etc...

He is a bit of an ignorant asshole for seeking to ban someone with a domain name / artwork like Wowls.com which by fair consumer comparison puts me on par with any billionaire in the mining industry. YES! Domain name mining is serious serious business and TLD .com domain name assets are every bit as precious as pounds of gold in the real world of finance.

Someone claiming to be against fiat banking is engaging in it by calling someone with my assests and IP mining tools some sort of fraud or scammer for seeking to use alternative legal strategies and remedies to sue the state when he knows damn well it cannot really be done via BAR bunny. FUCK YOU GLENN! The proof of attempted murder and forensics fraud is on my site you anti-semitic bitch. It is attempted genoicde to give someone one of those toxic injections and you just tried to defame me as another 'scammer' 'charlatan' when you know damn well my website contains legitiamte strategy and assets.

Kiss my ass glenn! You are ok at alternative law and may have helped pave the way...

But the Alpha Cyber Wolf legal PR repuation management method is 10,0000x+++ better than all your 700 pages of in christ ramblings combined. It can be learned about on my site by anyone not ignorant and crass enough to accuse every last person trying to make an honest buck with fair market value products and services a 'Scammer' and 'Fraud' etc...

*****

FWD This to Trump people Kushner too if they may want to benefit financially and / politically froma $70 billion attempted murder / genocide lawsuit against Santa Rita / Alameda County / State of CA (involving a dual USA/Israel Citizen). Contact me if you want potential access to the locked away hidden secret recordings of Tim Cook Apple CEO and his real views on African Americans - Recorded by Michael Douglas AKA Gift of Berkeley CA who knows Cook's niece.

FYI EAST BAY: You democratic party VIP-VP Kamala Harris ain't nothing but a nympho who monkey branched her way to the VP spot by playing BAR-sex politics.

The Truth About Kamala Harris: According to a very credible source I met in Santa Rita by the name of Michael Douglas AKA Gift he knew Kamala in high school and was 'friendly' with her (I try not to be as lewd and salacious as www.ItoRipstein.com so I will leave the details of what I know about the extent of Gift and Kamala's intimacy in high school to your imaginations).

Gift says she had a group sex gang bang with the UCLA basketball team (90% it was basketball - maybe football) and it was an issue and then was resolved and covered up...

 And then she had ANOTHER similar issue in Berkeley at CAL

 Group sex is her MO. A nympho who loves guns.

Harris is just another promiscuous BAR bunny (And really not that attractive one) sleeping her way to the top like a political whore with mid-level intelligence and low-level ethics - It's a joke that someone like her poses as some sort of advocate for 'education reform'.

The only real worthwhile education today and for the future is the craft of writing well for the internet including headline writing and creating your own brands (owning your own .com IP assets and having the ability to promote your interests online).

My software does just that and provides HARD ECONOMIC VALUE in education and business tools.

That low-life squashed marxist bum-bug verminous slime lance knobel www.lanceknobel.com ignored the fact that I am a 20yr veteran advertising copywriter and software developer who successfully hacked Microsoft for over $10 million in IP asserts 100% legally via derivative works laws.

Emilie Raguso is not an investigative journalist and has no ethics, none whatsoever. It is not journalism to go to a police station, copy a 1 page report to the internet, add a sensationalist headline and work to use false light defamation to harm the innocent party...

Then lock the comments and not even let the victim get in 1 word or inline rebuttal as is courtesy in credible publications such as the New York Times.

You can see the quality of my software for writers at www.Wowls.com/bsp and you can see my credibility from real world consumer feedback at www.Wowls.com/bspt/

In terms of educational value and value for business, Jesse Gilbert delivers where no one else in the world does!

Lance and Emily were apprised of my software for all writers and shown credible consumer feedback but instead chose to defame me and my writing as 'bizarre' based on some statement that is not even attributed to any real person, just some anonymous 'authorities'.

'Authorities' as in people who are the center of SCANDAL - like MURDERING inmates under color of law, flinging RAW SEWAGE into cells to 'spread the gospel', VIOLATING LEGAL / CIVIL rights such as p.c. 851.5 rights to call counsel at arrest with impunity over 60 days infuriating HUGE BLACK men to the point that they want to murder any white man they can get their hands on due in part to disrespect of basic civil rights and legal rights...

And yes, TAKING THE BLACK LIVES THAT REALLY MATTER like C.C. Christopher Crosby of Berkeley. C.C. was a self-taught Pro-Per jail house legal expert arrested for non-violent crime in Berkeley (I heard he was just reporting a stabbing) being pressured heavily by his public defrauder and DA into taking awful plea-deals that would indict him as guilty when he did nothing at all.

I really don' t think C.C. suffocated on a plastic lunch baggie in an isolation cell while on suicide watch. A dipshit with an iq likely beneath 15 like Emilie Raguso would believe it ('Authorities said so! it must be truth!!) and disseminate the story as far and wide as possible, globally via internet, and lock the comments with help from her commie UK crown backed RACIST media overlord nancy knobel...

But HUMANS with any bit of intelligence and critical reasoning capabilities would not and will not buy such a story without a very high degree of skepticism upon a bit of INVESTIGATION.

Why wasn't C.C.'s death reported at Berkeleyside? He was a Berkeley resident and this was a story that made KTVU.com news! I think maybe because lance and emilie didn't want anyone at all to have any ability to make a comment on it. It would expose the truth about Berkeleyside and Cityside.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/deadly-year-at-santa-rita-ends-with-10-inmate-deaths

I think it is because Berkeleyside is not a grassroots journalism project at all but something that was planned a long time ago and backed by the British Crown and/or lance's contacts in the european business world to stifle free speech in the hottest local battleground on the planet - Berkeley CA!

Lance Knobel really is sub human in my book. Just a pawn with a shiny round top who got exposed and checked off the board. Lance is a guppy, just a bug in the business world. A pest, an 'abatable nuisance' that can be trimmed away by the intelligent and legal savvy businessman who wants no part of his bribery based false, skewed and warped 'journalistic ethics' or 'business reporting'.

40 yrs in business journalism? And lance seeks to false light defame my writing as bizarre and my state as crazy when I bring BrainstormPro www.Wowls.com/bsp/ to the business world - The most VALUABLE branding tools in the history of business?

The most VALUABLE educational / writing tools that deliver 500,000x real world educational value to anyone regardless of race / gender / socio-economic background and provide REAL tools to potentially escape poverty by discovery of IP assets?

RACIST. IGNORANT. BIGOTS. Likely in employ of the most tawdry bigoted, scandal ridden WASPS of all: The british crown / royal family.

That's what's going on here isn't it? Lance's controllers in europe sent him here to take over Berkeley and he has had plenty of help to put up a POSER grassroots investigative journalism FRAUD in the FREE SPEECH battleground of Berkeley.

 YOU CAN BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONSUMER FRAUD!

https://www.berkeleyside.org/2021/05/04/support-berkeleysides-work-through-our-new-founders-fund

Berkeleyside claims, falsely, to be involved in investigative journalism and that 'Berkeleyside remains a trusted and critical community resource'.

You are not trusted, at all, by anyone with any integrity and intelligence in Berkeley and all credible commentary is CENSORED out of the lockable comment sections.

If you had any credibility you would have reported on Christopher Crosby's death, the Pro-Per highly intelligent african american Berkeley resident who died under exceedingly suspicious circumstances after refusing to take awful plea deals.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/deadly-year-at-santa-rita-ends-with-10-inmate-deaths

Lawyers have been BCC'd - plenty of them. And there might be 1 on earth who can pursue this claim and send lance and co where they belong: The poorhouse and the jailhouse.

 How about these headlines:

NEWSFLASH: Lance Knobel outed as a foreign spy - a pawn of higher agency posing as something he is not. could that be BREAKING NEWS? LANCE KNOBEL - Wanted on espionage charges by the Federal governemt! (This could reach Trump, he might back investigation and/or prosecution)

You have defamed a Berkeley resident, possibly the most intelligent one, as mentally unfit and as someone who only writes 'bizarre' things. Bizarre! To favor a lewd, debauched, bohemian grove, 2 faced Machiavellian character AND BODY assassinating piece of human waste by the name of Ito Ripsteen www.ItoRipstein.com .

Richard Nixon described the Bohemian Grove as "the most faggy goddamn thing you can ever imagine." And I believe that quote! At least it is attributed to an actual person and not 'authorities' or 'court papers'....I for one wouldn't want to go to any carnival of debauchery with transvestite prostitutes servicing clients in a drunken orgy. I consider myself far far far far above that and believe it or not, I'm not on the waiting list to join despite my fame as the sole proprietor of the most valuable domain name on the entire internet with COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATION from the unicorns.

The unicorns. The ancient anit-semitic canard and tool of historical revisionism. That unicorn. That mediocre, feminist charm. That tool of what is perverted. That symbol of $1.5 trillion of fiat vulture capital mammon, TOXIC Feminism, censorship of heter-normative men in the big tech unicorn business landscape.

 Those unicorns.

There was nothing bizarre in my email to Ito Ripstein only seeking to make peace after he tried to genocide me with a $400 craigslist sex worker at the bachelor party of Mike Meyers for his marriage to Vanessa Reynolds, another Head Royce student whose parents valued education highly enough to spend $10,000+++/yr. And who BTW also, like me, wanted nothing to do with SEX WORKERS and did their best to make a statement that this was not to be a part of the bachelor party in the Delta.

Sensible people, who would not want their daughter exposed to VD for 90 seconds of infantile tawdry debauchery (followed by a lifetime of lewd gossip) sponsored by Ito Ripstein with his $250 + tips to the sex workers after he himself declined their services following his high pressure EXTORTION of others like me to participate.

 Bizarre?

https://www.berkeleyside.org/2016/01/14/berkeley-man-set-to-enter-plea-in-death-threats-case

Nothing bizarre about attacking Microsoft language pack libraries IP assets, making derivative works, and deploying as a useful and profitable tool for writers of all types.

 www.Wowls.com/bsp/ Done! And didn't need help after all!

AND LANCEKNOBEL KNEW I had quality tools for writers! I told him and Emilie but they still proceeded with their beyond shallow, slimey toxic bit of false narrative like the evil, low-level political prostitutes they really are.

What are you? A business with a .com? or a citysidejournalism.org? Is your journalism racket a business or some sort of philanthropic endeavor? I think you are mentally unfit, schizophrenic, and in need of a long long long stay at a very very very bad place with some good 'medicines'.

That dead kangaroo clerk jimmy james kramer, kangaroo of Alameda County Superior court actually ordered me sent to napa state hospital for 6 months when I tried to make a motion to represent myself Pro-Per. They locked my competency hearing in which I stated clearly my 15 yrs+ experience as an advertising copywriter and possessor of credible IP assets such as Wowls.com, Gizmowl.com, Isreel.com and more...They locked it under state seal as part of state sponsored false light defamation of my mental state.

Sarah Einhorn, public defrauder (who looks like a cow by the way) was also party to this defamation. I warned her I have assets and not to defame me as mentally unfit with their team of 'psychiatric experts' (all frauds, all losers, all pharma bunnies who suck toxic poison out of the dessicated cock of the deceased quack freud)

A whole team of them defamed me! Yeah! These low level prostitutes for the pharma racket actually said my assets and 15 yrs experience in advertising copywriting bear no relevancy, none at all, on my competency to create and participate in my own defense. I need a public defrauder with a stock business card with the SJW hands in the air theme to do the real heavy intellectual legal work here!

That dead fetal aborted baby kangaroo, jimmy james kramer of Alameda Superior that 'white knight' of toxic feminism (not a 'judge' in any sense of the word...just another clerk errand boy for higher agency - british crown family interests who works in private capacity and is personally liable for the outrageous fraud he committed)

jimmy kames kramer, kangaroo clerk actually said I was so so so so incompetent and mentally unfit, that I was not even allowed to speak...get this...1 word on my own behalf! Yep. jimmy james kramer, kangaroo said Jesse Gilbert, 20 yr advertising copywriting vet who has been written up as a study in 'genius' on the websit of Gary Halbert, the most famous direct response ad writer of all time...

jimmy james kramer, kangaroo clerk said Jesse Gilbert (sole proprietorship owner of Wowls.com and veteran copywriter) needs stock business card public defrauder sarah the cow on ugi einhorn to do all the talkin' - Every last bit of it!

California has a history of digging for gold and mining - It is not a kids game! Nor is mining the lexicon of languages for quality TLD .com IP assets in the form of domain names - Something which my business tools offer better than any in the universe. And do offer to 'Minorities' and 'youth.

That Mandamus motion is going to stick! The Alpha Cyber Wolf Jesse Gilbert is going to snap the neck of jimmy james kramer kangaroo in legal combat in a $70 billion attempted murder lawsuit and bankrupt the state!

You frauds are going down on murder of pro-per litigants! Federal prisons! CYBER HELLS from which there is no escape, anhywhere on earth! not 1 second of respite when your true face is exposed.

Decapitated by a $70 Billion Scalawag Mandamus! The best in history when the duped kangaroo got tricked into dropping his kangaroo gloves for 15 seconds so I could spit the lethal legalese on court record!

The FRAUDS and CRIMINALS of acgov.org (another false advertising racket branding itself as a .org when it is really a government run business)...Those frauds violated every last codified legal duty by utterly refusing to send the court transcripts of the mandamus motion hearing.

 https://www.google.com/search?q=court+transcripts+laws+california

History will not exonerate you jimmy james! you useless quack kangaroo clerk poser!

This will get out to the Bay Area! Hordes of angry minorities with pitchforks and other weapons could get upset that Berkeleyside is working to censor providers of IP assets mining tools to get into the REAL TECH GAME and bypass the evil and utterly useless marxist public school education system.

WATCH THERE WILL BE BLOOD! Mining is a high stakes game and IP assets mining at your desktop can be just as lethal as falling into a 30 foot rocky mining shaft with no one to help you out! Suffocation beneath layers of dirt and rocks!

Jesse Gilbert lends a hand at a very fair and reasonable market price! (even currently FREE edition) But jimmy james kramer, kangaroo sides with oppression, injustice, hardcore scandalous defamation and fiat currency banking to defame the real deal, real mccoy Microsoft IP hacker as mentally unfit.

Tell jimmy james kramer, kangaroo Jesse Gilbert is going to roast him alive with the $70 billion Mandamus I spoke in his court room before he violated all laws and had me sent to Napa state hospital to drink things like Valproic acid.

It's gonna be roasted kangaroo meat split up and shared by a pack of K9s - a whole lotta legal experts licensed and lay gonna chew into that flesh and divvy up the winnings. You want a sunshine state story about mining and law? This one gonna be better than any of those sjw woke chumps in Hollywood could ever devise!

If they won't show it I will put it on Isreel.com a far more credible IP assets / brand name than any major hollywood studio giving the real dirt, real deal Biblical film exposes. $13 I got Isreel.com for with my mining expertise and dirtbag scumbag low level kangaroo clerk /quack doctors for the pharma racket like jimmy james kramer of Alameda Superior trying to slander my assets as not relevant, not at all to my fair market value comparison to a fat cow piece of cattle like sarah einhorn.

She also going to be ground beef for this! I warned that ugly foolish cow not to defame me and clearly eplained to her my assets and REAL DEAL REAL STAKES laws around domain names - but she looked at me, knew the truth, and decided to be another BAR prostititue for the phrama industry and try to cash me in as part of the political murder plot.

UGI/UBI Univeral General Income / Universal Basic Income - It is coming to well over 10 million BAR lawyers when this story breaks globally! Bet your BMW on it you cunts!

Mike Markowitz the KIKE lawyer wannabee german gonna fall too for being a total phony and trying to make verbal only non legally signed plea deals into legally binding contracts.

Levi's brand also falls! Just more sellouts to rainbow pride communism and evil toxic 3,600 genders horsehit fraud in advertising and ethics!

YES, Berkeleyside has sought to rob minorities of the earth of a $100,000,000++++++ BOON to business that can be deployed online and provide more healthy, less stressful lifestyles.

Run for shelter from the burning heat. try to find 1 rock in an ocean of lava you wicked sinner! Rocks melt in the place you go for this inexcusable hypocrisy and falsehood!

 Roam the earth but find no respite, day or night evil ones.

I have over 50 testimonials here: www.Wowls.com/bspt/ - More credibility in the craft of writing and software development and honest business practices than Lance Knobel the shill could hope to achieve in 10,000 yrs

I believe it is hearsay to attribute quotes to me without putting a name behind it. To my knowledge, police generally sign their name to police reports and it is of course part of your false light scandalous defamation that you just attribute my words to 'authorities' and 'court papers'.

No name. No face is what you have in hell for that. Along with ItoRipstein the 2-faced faggot, cynical Machiavellian backstabber incarnate - Just a little robot walking around spewing lies and infantile gossip to people who should have grown up over 20 yrs ago.

A murderer, a genocidal person with low gutter level conniving sex worker ruses to entrap people called 'friends'. It is attempted genocide to dirt someone's name communally to that extent and try to force some craigslist sex worker with a high probability of VD/STD on someone.

Reap the whirlwind scum! Even if you somehow manage to have 10,000 generations of your butt ugly inbred illuminati offspring their reputations will never escape utter shame, disgrace, and ignominy for this! IP asset mining and Cyber PR expertise means a whole whole lot more than all your back slap frat boy commercial real estate deals combined! Yep! 1 great domain name potentially worth more than all real estate in california - Combines! Future projected earnings via 2 step marketing offline to website is serious serious business!

Wowls spaceships gonna fly fly fly! Far beyond elon musk and spacex/tesla! My brand name is way cooler for the K9-cool market sector - Even the AIDS bunnies will eventually break mentally and buy my brand by the dozens because they like dogs.

Even nasty, venomous anti-semitic german bitches like Sarah Reidenbach of Ruthless Kindness gonna break in half and buy buy buy Wowls products.

Ugly german whores like dory haessler of ucsb / sebastopal gonna have to use my mining tools or just die like another useless pharma bunny practicing bad medicine with the bad folk of kaiser p kp. Another evil evil evil evil FRAUD GUILTY of false advertising and false branding by using the .org domain name extension for a BUSINESS!

Can you believe how much scandalous evil fraud it is to use a .org domain name for the business of medicine to hawk their toxic pharma concoctions those snake oil hucksters! Instant death to every shareholder at kp followed by 10000% legalization of cannabis with 0% government regulatory oversights. Burn, each and every last one of those wicked fools.

My associate from Santa Rita Michael Douglas AKA Gift  was in the heroine business is way way way less guilty in ethics than those FRAUDS at kp.org. At least his customers know he is in business to make a buck and not posing as some sort of philanthropic endeavor. Heroine is just fine for most folk provided it has fair market feedback for quality. I would rather be buried next to Gift in an unmarked grave than among any of the KP peoples. C.C.'s body was cremated after his murder by the BAR and Santa Rita. Don't matter. His soul conquered millions of BAR bunnies in the tombs of legal history! The Lollygag, Scalawag Iron Mandamus that decapitates jimmy james kramer, kangaroo clerk gonna go down in real histoire as the #1 legal move for $70 billion attempted murder under color of law lawsuit. Spitting that mandamus while double cuffed and shackled holding 1 piece of paper (10,000+ pgs of law whittled down into 1 statement to kill a kangaroo) it was better than any highlander style martial arts move. Better court dialogue than anything in any movie and it is on my website www.Wowls.com/cc/ for legal scholars who want to know THE REAL POWER OF MANDAMUS!

KP.org??? Napa??? Valproic acid as forced medicine??? Those folk all stink and when they perish (which they will) with the rest of the wicked humans will live forever and not need elon musk brain implants.

(Bitches like Dory Haessler and Sarah Reidenbach? germanic dog lovers? The Alpha Cyber Wolf wouldn't even bust a nutt in their 'ruthlessly-kind' humanitarian canine-lovin asses - "Gentlemen may prefer blonds...But rogues prefer Mongols!")

I doubt EBX will even forward this and help expose CC's murder - even though they claim to rep BLM...Folks don't care because you are into that foul '510 Dildo Lake Merrit Billboard' type stuff - Dildo shops that smell like AIDS and fecal matter.

Berkeleyside is disreputable to the max and party to attempted anti-semitic anti-african american GENOCIDE.

The Bay Area media support of Kamala Harris, the nymphomaniac gun lover is just more proof of what utterly sub-human hypocrites you are. A gun lover! In the democractic, gun grabbing party in the most gun grabbing state in the USA!

But you would never put the real story on Kamala Harris! A nymphomaniac, rumored by credible source to have been involved in more than 1 group sex gang bang scandal, who loves guns!

Yes, the VP democrat queen of educational reform is a nympho who loves guns. That is the real story from Berkeley High former friend and 1 time 'lover', Michael Douglas AKA Gift who I met in Santa Rita. (may he be released within a week if he is in there and CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES WITH NOTHING ON HIS RECORD)

My site www.Wowls.com is better than $500 billion in this scandalous, low class, commiefornia education initiatives combined. And you losers just want to defame what is quality and good in favor of your scandalous, evil, 60 x 60 3,600 gender movement human waste scum reporting.

Online consumer feedback is the only thing that matters in the world - And even 'drugs' like cocaine, heroine, mushrooms and cannabis are far far far less worse than the poison people like Lance Knoble and his cronies in the pharma racket pump into this world with their vile vile vile vile poisonous defamatory businesses. Hucksters, frauds, snake oil salesmen, liars, cheats, and political prostitutes for someone and something as BUTT UGLY as Kamala Harris and the democratic party.

You have no taste. No class. None at all if you write uncritially of that nymphmaniac.

At least Trump-chump was in business and not guilty of FALSE LABELING of his businesses and BRANDS as .org's and philanthropic outfits. Trump is 100000x more ethical than you verminous subhuman media slime. Worthless insane parrots squawking over and over again and again about your 'quid pro quo' as though you have any education at all or any knowledge of legalese.

You ARE that ignorant. You ARE that stupid. You DO represent the lowest of the low in educational values and dirty $400 craigslist sex worker entrapment politics.

It is because you are stupid ad have no soul. You are of the pit of HELL and your only mission in life is to drag all down their with you. You are JEALOUS of hetero-normative intelligent men and seek to make them in your twisted likeness via endless defamation. You cannot and will not.

You will be destroyed, completely, along with the IDIOTS at santa rita who tried to give me a toxic injection to render me sterile and/or dead on the spot. You are party to attempted genocide with your phony reporting and one way or the other you will pay a horrifying price.

And you deserve it! For being as stupid as to be in business journalism for 40 years and simply insinuate via journalism that someone with assets like www.Wowls.com, credible, value delivering business tools like BrainstormPro www.Wowls.com/bsp/ and quoted, attributed consumer feedback from well over 50 humans in all fields of business www.Wowls.com/bspt/

 CENSOR THIS BITCHES:

All CA public schools are about is just more glitter wearing trannies with cock on their breath and STDs on their lips getting in the face of kids at the youngest age possible in an attempt to infect them with your 60 x 60 3,600 genders marxist insanity.

www.Wowls.com is for intelligent California residents of all races who do not want STDs infecting their children or 60 gender marxist ideas infecting their minds.

WOWLS is for K9 lovers too, who think that winged K9s with the WOW factor are at the very least as cool as mythical unicorns.

Go to hell with Ito Ripsteen and your other business partner lance. You are all bums compared to Jesse Gillbert in terms of quality and ethics. May STD's from Craigslist sex workers infect every last orifice of your body for painting me as crazy compared to anyone from the Ripsteen family (also credibly rumored to be involved in a group sex UCLA gang bang 'air-tight' rape scandal via tim tim timmy - another slanderous gossipy physically unattractive toad)

"Bizarre"??? To hack that physically wimpy Bill Gates on language pack IP assets, revitalize it with derivative works legal requirements...And deploy it online as an SAAS business suite of tools to deliver the real goods in IP assets mining tools to startups and writers...Bizarre indeed...Bizarre.

 Jesse Gilbert
 Soul Proprietor
www.Wowls.com < The most valuable domain name on the entire internet with COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATION from the entire UNICORN theme. (pro-masculinity competitive differentiation for all of you TOXIC FEMINIST CASTRATED 3,600 gendered vermins out there)...May STDs from sex workers and sex change operations from quacks genocide all of your illumnati family lines from the earth forevermore. And the innocent (well relatively innocent compared to you) be freed from the jails AND PRISONS! YOU ARE AT LEAST AS EVIL AS CHILD MOLESTERS IN FEDERAL PRISONS!

The newspaper that obstructs the law on a trivial pretext, for money's sake, is a dangerous enemy to the public weal. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse. (and JAILHOUSE!) -Mark Twain

[...]

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.
--- End Message ---