[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fwd: Go-Fund-Me 2-5-21 - Dee Thomas INVENTOR

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 17:02:27 +0000

Seconded.

Free-Energy Technology does exist but is amongst the most highly suppressed of technologies in existence. The more consensus modern-day term for it is New Energy but there still is not any particular standard language with which to refer to the synonyms of Zero-Point Energy, Scalar-Technology, Free-Energy, New-Energy, etc.

Getting such a technology out to the world where nobody has to be dependent upon the «grid» for being able to power their heaters, live warmly during winters, supply power to their appliances, etc., would certainly go a very long way into bringing the entire world out of the «control» of tyrannical-systems (governments and corporations alike which would actually end up rendering both obsolete).

What is of interest to a corporation ? Protecting itself (and screw the people if it means ending the corporation/s). What is of interest to a government ? Protecting itself (and screw the people if it means ending the government/s).

For a more «soft-disclosure» version of a real working example for how «perpetual-motion» machines can be created and using the «natural resources» that the earth provides can produce enough electricity to power a house without having to use any sort of «grid-system» method here is a following do-it-yourself example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ieFZI4-6K8&fmt=18

This is legit with my only disclaimer that I have not yet had the opportunity to be able to field-test this personally for myself yet. One of the community members I was a part of from a past on-line realm often said something like...: «We've personally seen its effectiveness so don't knock it» (referring to various things although that was long ago enough where I had not even heard of such things like zero-point-energy yet)
From: Tom <info@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 4:49 PM
Subject: Go-Fund-Me 2-5-21 - Dee Thomas INVENTOR

Please forward to all your lists.
We the people need this NOW!!!
Please, any and all help to expedite this project will be greatly appreciated.

The picture (in the attached) is of “hydro-electric-turbines” I installed in a Reclamator (a wastewater purification technology that transforms raw sewage into a pure potable healthy healing water quality, and a subject of 9 US Patents and over 50 International Patents throughout the 90s) I manufactured to serve a 402-home project in central California.

The project engineer predicted an 80% recovery of the power required to operate the Reclamator. Upon that report, the State of California and the USEPA, i.e. DEEP STATE OPERATIVES killed the project.

Since then, I have re-designed the ‘free-energy’ technology for optimal performance with the intent to hopefully serve single-family dwellings with a third free energy option. Optimistic engineers suggest a substantial increase in free energy may be achieved with this current design. I would be thrilled if it produces enough free energy to operate a 100-watt light bulb 24/7! The engineers suggest even more efficiency than that is possible.

Unlike solar or wind generation, once started, the unit will run 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week without any need for sunshine or wind. The goal is to be decentralized and totally self-sustainable ‘off-grid.’

Our initially design is a ‘shippable’ equipment package that will enable a very inexpensive DIY project that will utilize locally available materials for tankage. Complete Poly-fiber Injection-mode units will also be available.

I am seeking $5,000 to cover initial costs to purchase components, build and proof a prototype.

Upon success, all who support me in this project will have option to get their unit(s) at cost. Area-wide franchises will also be available to supporters with first options in their areas.

Thank you and may God bless you and may God bless America!!!

If the people wish to expedite the delivery of donations to us, we prefer cash, or blank U.S. Postal Money Orders (PMO) in small denominations, i.e. $500.00 maximum per money order. A blank PMO leaves the PAY TO line blank, allowing us to negotiate it freely, and privately. ONLY fill in the “From:”

These donations may be shipped to the following destination:

NSEA International, P.O. Box 3218 [72631], Eureka Springs, Arkansas state USA

For amounts greater than $500.00, you are authorized to transfer via PayPal via prospurr4u@xxxxxxxxx (IMPORTANT! Choose “friends and family” and in the “NOTES” write just ‘your name.’

Thank you, God bless you and may God bless America,

Dee Thomas
Inventor

Timmy
At Liberty and Peace
Expressly Reserving All Rights and Liberties
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx