[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: UN Directive 100

  • From: Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:48:19 -0400

Glen if I read correctly there is more and this pdf attached is from some meeting the elites had ?

On Mar 15, 2022, at 11:40 PM, Me <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best Regards, Glenn

----- Forwarded Message ----- From:To: Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 02:09:24 PM CDTSubject: UN Directive 100
Glen,   I asked the woman that posted this pdf, with her response letter that I can send if you want to see it; but, I asked her the source of this and she confirmed it through a banking member in the Philippines and on the UN CORP site (if you know where to look for it$ in their minutes. I found it repugnant and pretty outrageous, anyway thought I’d pass it along. Chris

Sent from my iPhone