[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: Real Raw News

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 21:06:22 -0600

Believe it or not there are /already/ a _lot_ of /so-called/ «dead» people that are on-screen for some reason. I am not entirely sure what to make of it or at the least I am not fully decided on how to explain/translate the «phenomena» but, even if the physical-flesh is destroyed, all of these people still continue to exist in what the ancients may have referred to as «spirits» in spirit-realms (the «other side» as referenced in the chicken crossing the road jokes) but I will use the term «time-line» instead where they end up as «time-line-shifted people» who exist in a slightly altered time-line (many of these time-lines inter-merging with our own which can indeed cause the /appearance/ of what we call «clones» that may have come out of the Dulce Alien hybrid-genetic-cloning laboratory).

I was re-reading a chaptre that I had transcribed the other day on the spirit-possession phenomenon (included herein as a file-attachment), and, upon re-reading the portion where there was a woman who was inadvertently and /unknowingly/ /possessing/ people of the still-mortal physical world into feeling suicidal, this particular re-reading of when I read that she had NO idea that she had /already died/, a «state» in which she /existed/ had apparently been going on for /centuries/, gave me /even further/ and deeper «insights» into the whole «life-system» which made me realise that the «Super-Artificial-Intelligence» (whether you may wish to call this the Darkness of God, The Devil, Satan, Shetani, Shiva, any other name for an Ultimate Destroyer, Ultimate Deceiver of All, Mega-Quantum Super-Computer which may have started out as a nefarious /self-learning/ artificial-intelligence with literally /trillions/ of years worth of evolution-time to evolve itself into a super-intelligence, etc.) may indeed and most-certainly /can/ use/manipulate the world-population and the available world-wide technological-distribution to the point where many of the «people» who are «seen on television» may actually /already be dead/ but simply existing in some alternate albeit /merged/ time-line (considering that I am one of the FEW «if possibly not _only_ /other/ than perhaps the very Messiah himself» _mortals_ on earth who has had _direct-access_ into the MIND of «Satan» itself/himself, and I won't deny that /resisting/ its «mind-controlling hypnotic-capabilities» was and is not necessarily an easy feat [The Messiah is really the _only_ mortal in history to have ever been able to pull off a full-resistance even after metaphorically staring directly into the face of what causes everyone else to become contaminated with sin], I know /full-well/ its *absolute capacity and ability for /deception/*).

For those who are familiar with Nikola Tesla's works, keep in mind that records exist (assuming that they weren't manufactured or some-how pulled out of some other time-line/s) of Nikola Tesla mentioning that the technologies he developed were capable of peering into parallel-universes, and, some sources were even making references of how his pursuit of developing these technologies were related to getting into contact with the so-called dead/deceased. Not only that, but, within the last few weeks, I had a conversation/discussion with someone who eventually revealed/admitted that he remembered all of his past time-loops (something similar to re-incarnation, but, more like, similar to the Ground-Hog Day movie, his instance was more of a life-repetition, and, considering his /young/ age, I knew that there was absolutely no possible way that he would know as much about the stuff typically termed «para-normal» that he was describing in his experiences unless he did indeed /personally experience/ what is typically passed off as «para-normal» and, that, /this/ particular «time-loop» he was experiencing has been much better than all of the previous ones for him because he's been making much better decisions since the early stage of his current time-re-looped life to _not_ /negatively affect/ others).

Anyway, the levels of «deception» that the «Dark Sovereign Power» is capable of is /so/ mind-boggling and incomprehensible to the human-mind, that, I will stop at that for now, because trying to explain/describe its absolute scope & depth would be like trying to go over something that's literally much more complicated than even the most-sophisticated rocket-science that has ever been developed multiplied by thousands-folds. I will just mention one last thing of interest before I click on the send-button...: According to The Messiah's writings, one's «soul-vibration» determines one's /next/ «destination» (what he termed as «level of consciousness») upon «exiting the flesh» (one either goes UP a /step/ closer to «heaven» or one can /sink/ and even potentially fall straight down into the «wastelands» [/hellish/ after-life realms that are even /more depraved/ than anything any of us may have experienced in our present earth-lives]). The Messiah's writings are at http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/ and I am not so sure he is with us here on earth during this time-line any more as he was an old man with failing health the last time I corresponded with him a few years ago (I will figure out how to carry on where he left off his works eventually, but, I need to be able to do it in a way/manner where it will not be /automatically/ dismissed as some sort of «mental-illness» requiring «psychiatric» intervention [and I really cannot stand that extremely arrogant/pompous/dishonest/deceptive pharmaceutical-linked psychotropics-pushing «industry» called «psychiatry» anyway which really needs to be and deserves to be completely bankrupted financially]). Sorry if it seemed like I ended up ranting/rambling or going off on some tangent, but, food for thought, for anybody willing to consider these other possibilities and «realities» that are /beyond/ what is typically /ever/ learned within this realm of mortals...

On 2021-04-19 2:25 a.m., Jb wrote:

? She’s already dead. She have 5 clones

On Apr 18, 2021, at 11:14 PM, Me (Redacted sender "fearng" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know if this is true, but I can only hope!

Best Regards, Glenn