[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: Janet Lee's Real News 8 Dec 2022 HHS Whistleblower...Pfizer CEO Found Guilty DeSantis Hold Vax Makers Accountable MTGreene Calls for Investigation and more

  • From: Jb <tf4624@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 13:36:27 -0500

Janet should get a fixed rate

On Dec 8, 2022, at 1:32 PM, Mike <leatherlips1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     From: mejim1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2022 11:14 AM To: mejim1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Janet Lee's Real News 8 Dec 2022 HHS Whistleblower...Pfizer CEO Found Guilty DeSantis Hold Vax Makers Accountable MTGreene Calls for Investigation and more

No issue for 7 December 2022

JPEG image

Special thanks to the readers who help support these  real news editions so I can keep researching and sending them out.       It’s getting to be a big challenge living on one social security check.   I have Black Hills Energy as my gas provider. October Last year I used 49 therms for $53.07 October this year I used 53 therms for $84.34.  And that’s just one of the big increases.  We can thank the stupid demo-n-rats/RINOs for these bills.   Janet Lee

I spend 6 to 8 hours a day searching for, reviewing, compiling and sending out Janet Lee’s Daily News Editions.  Donorbox

Donations appreciated at:  Janet Lee's Daily Editions | Janet Lee's News Edition (Powered by Donorbox)  Thanks!

JPEG image