[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Fw: Heads up..

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 06:13:10 +0000

Questions are often the more effective way to wake people up from their reveries.
Many people are literally dogmatic (i.e.: think it's impossible for them to be wrong about anything).
Toss in a few questions as-if though you are confused and trying to get them to help you.
Basically, just «play dumb» like you are getting someone to do what you want through flattery,
«Wow, you're very smart, I wish I was able to answer all of these questions as easily & quickly as you.»
(Don't let on that you're being rhetorical and definitely don't make it sound sarcastic)

This video has a list of 25 questions that seem good...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GlKc9qad7R2X/

Date: Sunday, 31-Jan-2021 12:53:01
www.rumormill.news/164992

https://www.theepochtimes.com/reddit-users-going-after-silver-for-biggest-short-squeeze-in-the-world_3678955.html <https://www.theepochtimes.com/reddit-users-going-after-silver-for-biggest-short-squeeze-in-the-world_3678955.html>

and heres a bit more from Jim Stones site...

REMEMBER: If the banks DO end up being crashed and they come for your silver and gold, SHOOT. The days are OVER where when they win we lose, and when we win they steal. DO NOT BUDGE even if they threaten you with 100 years in jail, DO NOT let them take your silver or gold even if they make it a felony to have it. These are the bastards that stole the election. MAKE THEM CRASH TO HELL.

UPDATE TO BELOW: People are organizing to hit silver hard Monday to get even with those who stole the election. I kid you not. They are going to bust the $30 silver barrier by all buying in at $35. Once that happens, the price may go to infinity and beyond. The goal will be to put the banks under. Yes, that will lead to economic disaster but it absolutely will fry the living hell out of the fraudsters who stole the election. Americans are PISSED and are basically saying that if they are going to steal the country, it might as well be wrecked. It will make no difference to us anyway, other than it will all start sooner than THEY wanted.

For this to work, you must take posession of your silver, (all you can) and then buy silver futures HIGH, to drive the price up as much as possible AND COLLECT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WHEN YOU GET THE PAPER, DEMAND DELIVERY. It has been discovered that banks floated themselves by manipulating the markets to keep silver down. If people force the price of silver to go up significantly over $30, the banks then have to cover their shorts. The more it goes up, the harder the banks get hit and if it can be pushed to $100 ADIOS. They'll be destroyed. And that will be partial payback for kikedom stealing the election.

There WILL be repercussions as a result, but what does mainstreet America have to lose? Main street Americans are already facing losing EVERYTHING. Might as well make the other side that has already formulated doom for the rest of us pay.

Obviously with Biden in they'll just print money and hand it to the banks by the trillions. Therefore, whatever is done has to result in such a massive shift that doing so won't work.

more:

http://www.voterig.com/ut8.html ;<http://www.voterig.com/ut8.html>

Nathan Lloyd Zant

<#m_-7713837680611442345_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
This communication is meant for private communication only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without saving any email, information or attachments. Any use is prohibited.

PNG image