[administrating-your-public-servants] Discussion of Liberty

  • From: Gadgetman Ron <gadgetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 09:16:02 -0700

Ladies and gentlemen,

The discussions of things other than the stated intent of this board has degraded into politics and opinions that are NOT being presented in a manner conducive to growth, nor education. As a matter of fact, all who are presenting anger at each other and sharing that with everyone are sharing your negativity with those who have no dog in the fight.

While we are all adults, it is obviously time for some of you to start acting like adults. If you have issues with others here, these matters should be discussed ONLY with those who stimulated your anger, and NOT with people like myself who are dedicated to making this planet a better place for our time here.

Please, stop poisoning me and my life.

Glenn, I have no idea why you are tolerating this behavior. Shame on you. This is YOUR playground and you don't seem to want to eject those most certainly diminishing the value of the thousands of hours you have invested in creating this place as a place of learning.

It has become a place where pissing matches are allowed over the silliest of things.

*If you don't want to correct this by removing those who want to continue to bring us ALL down, then please remove me _immediately_ as I get enough of this crap from the MSM.*

--

*Ron Hatton*
*"Gadgetman"*