[administrating-your-public-servants] Re: Dialogue

  • From: Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: administrating-your-public-servants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:12:54 -0600

Sorry, I wish I had expert-knowledge over what these are, but, even I am largely in the dark, for now.

I can at least point you to look for the terms «NESARA/GESARA» in relation to what is called the QFS (Quantum Financial-System). Most of the videos about the QFS that I located on BitChute seem to be from around a year ago though so it's difficult for me to determine/conclude if it's just over-hyped or a real indication that the metaphorical chess-pieces are in place and already set for some sort of future-event...

Regarding «de-centralised» Crypto-Wallets just do a search for «difference(s) between a centralized versus decentralized Crypto-wallet» for relevant articles. Trust-Wallet does seem to be a very secure type of crypto-wallet though... (buying crypto-currencies through it requires identification-verification via providing a driver's license though)...

On 2022-04-14 12:04 a.m., Stoney W wrote:

      Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note...

Need to know more about this Quantum System and the Decentralized Trust Wallet Asap!

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 11:47 PM Aéius Cercle of Quantum-Note(Law-Division) <Law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Forgot to attach this to previous message...