[adeel420] XXX jjoke: Pierre, the brave French fighter pilot

  • From: LTC <mshaqeel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adeel420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:23:47 +0000 (GMT)

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his
girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by
the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is
in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says,
"Pierre kiss me!" Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and
splashes it on Marie's lips. "What are you doing,
Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the
fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!"
She smiles and they start kissing. Things began
to heat up a little and Marie says,"Pierre, kiss me
lower." Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle
of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts. "Pierre!
What are you doing now?" asks the bewildered Marie. "I
am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have white meat,
I have white wine!" She giggles and they resume
their passionate interlude, and things really steam
up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers,
"Pierre, kiss me much lower!" Pierre rips off her
underwear,
grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it over her,
strikes a match and sets the cognac on fire. Marie
screams and dives into the River Seine. Standing waist
deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and shrieks
furiously, "Pierre, what in the hell do you think you
are doing?" Our hero stands and says defiantly,
"I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! If I go down, I go
down in flames!"

=====

http://uk.my.yahoo.com