[adeel420] XXX 2 jokes: 50th anniversary and sniffer dog

  • From: LTC <mshaqeel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adeel420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:40:21 +0000 (GMT)

50th anniversary

A husband and wife are celebrating their 50th
anniversary.

That night the wife approaches her husband wearing the
exact same sexy little negligee she wore on their
wedding night.

She looks at her husband and says, "Honey, do you
remember this?"

He looks up at her and says, "Yes dear, I do You wore
that same negligee
the night we were married."

She says, "Yes, that's right.

Do you remember what you said to me that night?"

He nods and says, "Yes dear, I still remember."

"Well, what was it?" she asks.

He responds, "Well honey, as I remember, I said, 'Oh
baby, I'm going to
suck the life out of those big tits and screw your
brains out'."

She giggles and says, "Yes honey, that's it.

That's exactly what you said.

So, now it's 50 years later, I'm in the same negligee
I wore that night.

What do you have to say tonight?"

Again he looks up at her, looks her up and down and
replies, "Mission
accomplished."

***

sniffer dog

man is sitting in a plane which is about to take-off
when another
man with a dog occupies the empty seats alongside. The
dog sits
in the middle, and the first man is looking
quizzically at the dog
when the second man explains that they work for the
airline. The dog
handler says to the first man "Don't mind Rover he is
a sniffer dog, the
best there is, I'll show you once we get airborne and
I set him to
work."
The plane takes off and levels out when the handler
says to the
first man "Watch this." He tells the dog "Rover,
search." The dog
jumps down, walks along the aisle and sits next to a
woman for a few
seconds, then returns to its seat and puts one paw on
the handler's arm.
He says "Good boy." He turns to the first man and
says, "That
woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a
note of this, and
the seat number, for the police who will apprehend her
on arrival."
"Fantastic!" replies the first man.
Once again he sends the dog to search the aisles. The
dog sniffs
about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds,
returns to its seat
and places both paws on the handler's arm. He says
"Good boy."
He turns to the first man and says, "That man is
carrying cocaine, so
again, I'm making a note of this, and the seat
number."
"That's marvelous. I never seen anything like it!"
says the first man.
Once again he sends the dog to search the aisles. He
goes up
and down the plane aisle and after a while sits down
next to someone,
and then comes racing back and jumps up onto the seat
and craps all
over the place. The first man is surprised and
disgusted by this,
and asks "What the bloody hell is going on?"
The handler replies "He's just found a bomb!"

=====

http://uk.my.yahoo.com