[adeel420] Trekkie movies

  • From: Mohammed Shaqeel <mshaqeel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adeel420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:17:35 +0100 (BST)

Man you can tell the guy yourself. There's an email to
contact them at the bottom of this email. and I just
wanna peuk.

You're about to find out why!*%&
&&&==**(((*&&&^^^%%%%$$£
Please read!"£$%^&*()(*^%£"$^%^&

Following the poll of Pebbles-XFM listeners on which
movie to screen we can
reveal that the most popular choice is the Star Trek
movies. For some
strange reason the treckies are concentrated on the
Winamp for the Blind
List. So beginning from Wednesday 25 September we'll
be screening all of the
movies every Wednesday apart from Star Trek 3 which is
not available. We'll
start from Star Trek Two as the first one was aired a
couple of weeks ago.

As the choice for this Wednesday was between Cacoon,
Dirty Dancing and Dead
Poet Society this week we will be showing...

Dead Poet's Society

Robin Williams is a zainey and eccentric teacher who
arrives at a New
England prep school and takes it by storm. He amazes
and inspires his
students but his unusual methods threaten and dismay
the school
establishment leading to tragic consequences...

You can hear this audio-described movie at 19:00 UTC,
8pm UK time and 3pm
Eastern on Wednesday 18th September. We'll play music
half an hour before to
allow you to take your places in the cinema. we'll
repeat it on at least one
of the servers at 11:00 UTC (7pm Eastern).

You need Winamp to listen to Pebbles XFM. Windows
Media Player or Real
Player seem to have problems accessing some of the
streams. You can get
Winamp as well as lots of helpful advice from: -
http://www.shannon.reece.net/Winamp4TheBlind.html

Press ctrl-l and then paste one of the following
addresses into Winamp: -

http://theserver.kicks-ass.net:8000/pebbles-xfm
pebbles-xfm2.audio-stream.net:8000
pebbles-xfm.audio-stream.net:8000

We love to get feedback on the shows, good or bad,
even if it's just a quick
note to say you listened.
You can email Pebbles-XFM at: -
pebbles.xfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

man i'm not subbed to the other one, am I? what are
you talking about?
what
am I talking about?
can't you ask them to show them on fridays?or
saturdays? that's good

=====

http://uk.my.yahoo.com