[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: whitetigerseyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:19:53 -0400

Hello all,
It will help me out a lot if we could discuss Barbara in private. I am sorry
don't meant to be rude. I dearly loved Barbara and she was a good counselor and
great friend but in order for me to heal i must not read anymore about her. I
know she touched many lives and that fine. But her death has affect me too
greatly. I am hurting so much that my service dog is working over time to keep
me safe and grounded while i am going into a deep depression.
Thanks
Sarah