[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: charlie chan <rcharliechan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:30:44 +0100

I do not belong to this community but your mail keep coming
to my mail box.
I wonder who could tell me who is the webmaster of your
community and I would like to be cleared from your  list.
One of you suggested putting the word unsubscribe on the
subject column but it did not work, obviously.
Thank you.
Charlie