[adaptivetec] Re: question

  • From: "virginia powers" <charlenee1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:30:15 -0700

Lori    The prompt goes back to the address book.
Here is what I do from start to finish.
1.  go to the address book
2.  control n.
3.  prompt says put in name, I arrow down to write in the address.
4.  I then go to okay, and hit enter. I also tried going down to where it says
add to address book.
I have seen your name on adaptive for along time but I didn't know who you were
because you got married. Patty told me who you were.

Charlene