[adaptivetec] ireless connection with braillenote

  • From: Marigold Mariweather <wildthread@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scott's list Adaptive technology <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:20:44 -0700

Hello Scott, would you please elaborate on the significance of this statement I
just saw on another list. Though I have not done so, I intend to use my
braillenote wireless connectivity. I have the recommended card, the upgrade but
not a router.
Thanks for any clarification
Marigold
Jonathan:

I'm told that later versions of Windows CE do, in fact, support WPA.  So
are we to understand that all of these expensive braille notetakers are
using less than current technology?  I find this disturbing.

It would appear that WPA is fast replacing WEP due to the apparent security
problems of the later.