[adaptivetec] Re: deleting my sent items in outlook express

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:58:08 -0800

Hello Margaret,

My answer is similar to Judi's, in that you should be able to press control
plus a which will say selected, then press the delete key which is located in
the bottom row and is the middle key.  Then you should receive a question, "are
you sure you want to delete all of these messages?  And, when you want to do
so, then arrow down to the yes button and then press enter and they should all
be deleted.

I hope this works.

Ila