[adaptivetec] Re: debugging prompt oin my system

  • From: "geanandros@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wren771@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:35:21 -0700

Hi Patty:

I have NOD32 anti-virus program.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pattynash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:35 AM
  Subject: [adaptivetec] Re: debugging prompt oin my system

  That would be my very first thought. Two years ago, I went to a website,
ostensibly to get some spyware, and I ended up getting a virus which destroyed
my operating system. I'll never forget it, and I had to get a new computer.
That part was good, because I got upgrades, but I never go anywhere I'm not at
all sure I want to be!
  Patty