[adaptivetec] Re: Question about CD Rom

  • From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:54:22 -0700

When you put a CD in the top drive, does your windows media player
  prompt you to play using windows media player, if not, press the alt key and
arrow down to that choice, hit enter and see if it'll play.If you put it into
the second drive, which is the E drive, the same thing should happen, it should
prompt you to play by using the windows media player, when you hit enter, it
should play.  Are you sure the disc you're using is a good one with something
on it.  If this doesn't help, you need to get Dell back out.  Sorry, you're
having problems and I hope I'm not a day late and a dollar short (smile) as
I've been having problems with my email.  Judi----- Original Message -----