[adaptivetec] Re: Jessica sent you a friend request on Tagged :)

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:55:53 -0700

I would consider it to be spam, unless you want to be on a lot of peoples
social networks.
regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.
"If we have learned one thing from the civil rights movement in the united
states, it is that when you let others speak for you, you lose."

Ed Roberts

  _____