[adaptivetec] Re: JAWS 10 and Selecting Text

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:06:34 -0500

Hi Lana,

I haven't seen anyone reply to your message on list. I hope you have found an
answer. I don't have JAWS 10 so I can't try and replicate your problem. Maybe
Freedom Scientific could give you an answer or maybe asking on the JAWS Users
list might bring some answers. I haven't seen anyone report this issue on that
list.

Lori