[adaptivetec] Re: General Excel question

  • From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:22:42 -0700

Hi Aaron,
The basics are pretty easy.  If they don't get into some of the complex
formulas, it's smooth sailing.  I believe I have some of the info from my excel
class saved on my computer.  I don't mind forwarding it to you.  You can reach
me at:  judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx
or (707)557-2524, Enjoy your weekend and good luck!