[adaptivetec] [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: READ THIS NOW!!! IT WAS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA!]

  • From: Eric Appel <eappel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'Amy Liu' <amyhliu@xxxxxxxxx>, Ann McLitus <amclitus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anna Ortiz <Anna_Ortiz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anna Ortiz <anna_ortiz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Armando Garcia <agarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ATA Mailing List <ATA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ATAD@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ATAD Mailing List <ATAD@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Beth Bartson <b.bartson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "bstradley.edi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bstradley.edi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cathy Manhan <cathy_manhan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cheri Lorenz <KiwiAQB@xxxxxxx>, Cheryl Pittman <cpittman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, chris luk <cluk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Mullin <cmullin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christin Engstrom <Christin_Engstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christin Engstrom <christin_engstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Conference & Training <conference@xxxxxxxx>, Dave Davis <ddavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dmitri Belser <dbelser@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eappel40@xxxxxxxxx, Eric Appel <eappel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Esperanza Diaz <ediaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gerald Baptiste <gbaptiste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gloria Appel <gloriaappel@xxxxxxxxx>, "Henry F. John Jr." <hjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, J Bryant <jbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Garrett <jgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, janet@xxxxxxx, jante@xxxxxxx, Jbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jeff Samco <jeffs@xxxxxxxxx>, john_morin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, johnnyo@xxxxxxx, Joni Breves <jbreves@xxxxxxxxxxx>, judyb@xxxxxxxxx, Julie Curry <jcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kaoru.shirafuji@xxxxxxx, Kari Eells <keells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kateb@xxxxxxxxx, Kathy Manhan <kathy_manhan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, l.marcellini@xxxxxxxxxxx, lab1_student@xxxxxxxxxxxx, lauren_coak@xxxxxxxxx, Lee Preston <lpreston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lela DaVia <ldavia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Les Casher <lcasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leticia Escalera <lescalera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Linda DeAsanti <ldeasanti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Wahl <l2wahl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, llopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lopez, LaToya" <LLopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lorenzo Avila <lavila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Luciana Sandoval <lsandoval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maeve Gannon <mgannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Manchang Titan <mtitan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Margie Cochran <mcochran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maria Claus-Rangel <Maria_Claus-Rangel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Carlson <mcarlson@xxxxxxxxx>, Martin Sweeney <martinsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Max Dolane <mdolane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mlieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mspeak_mailing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nancy Bailey <nbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Kusak <nancyk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Nicholas Feldman <ataccessnick@xxxxxxxxx>, Nydawi Jai <njai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pageonesports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Patricia Becker <pbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patty Neumeyer <pneumeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Johnson <pjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Johnson <pjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Raul Skolnick <rskolnick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rory Brown <rbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Shantay Wesley <swesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Silas Tao <tao123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Todd Plummer <toddplummer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Valerie Vivona <valvivona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Victoria Estrada <Victoria_Estrada@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, yasuda@xxxxxxx, "Yasuda Hiroki(安田 裕樹)" <hyasuda@xxxxxxx>, Yomi Wronge <yomi.wronge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:18:20 -0700

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Gloria Appel <gloriaappel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eappel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
please forward this honey, it cant hurt.

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.
  • From: "Bob Davis" <bdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rldavis1123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:57:23 +0000

Kindest Regards,

Bob Davis, G.M.

Spear Corporation

Phone    765-522-1126

Fax      765-522-1702

e-mail   bdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from your computer.