[adaptivetec] Re: Forward message

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:24:55 -0700

Hi, Garrett,

You should be able to just open the message and read it like any message.

But, you may be asking how to get to the message when it is at the bottom of
the file following a long string of people that it has been forwarded to
previously.  If so, I always look for the word or part of the word subject with
the find key and find again until I get to the last occurrence of subject.  The
original message should be below that subject line.

Hope this helps.

Lori Castner