[adaptivetec] Re: AVG recognizing JAWS update as threat

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob.c.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:15:42 -0700

Sally,

If you know Scot Blanks at the lion Center they have a  free question list as
well, he actually started the Adaptive Tech list.

Here is there info;
scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the Lions Center for the Blind technology discussion group. Feel
free to introduce yourself after joining, we like to get to know the members of
this community. We're here to discuss assistive technology as it relates to
people with vision disabilities. If you are having difficulty solving a
computer problem, let us know. We'll work together to find a solution.

Discussion of trends in assistive technology are also encouraged. This list
will be a great opportunity to stay connected and current on the latest
happenings throughout the AT field.

To send a message to the list, which will be seen by all subscribed members,
write to:

lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be sure to choose a descriptive subject so that fellow members will have an
immediate sense of the nature of your message.

Direct all questions pertaining to list etiquette and administration to:

scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx