[adaptech] moderator testing freelists

  • From: Shane Charles Andrew Davidson Lush <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:38:04 -0400

to unsubscribe from the adaptech email disscussion email list sent an email to
adaptech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.

to contact the moderators of the list send an email to
adaptech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list members.
Just testing the freelists server system, it was down for about 2 hours this
morning from about 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT.
I had to reset some stuff, so decided to make sure everything's working as it
should.
Would all members get back to me and let me know if it's working.
Thanks

Shane C.A. Lush
President and CEO
S.C.A.L. Adaptive Technologies
Email
sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx
msn
sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM
va3duk
yahoo messenger id
va3duk
Primary web address
http://va3duk.va3aum.com
if the above URL does not work after 3 attempts then use the below URL.
http://va3aum.com/va3duk