[adaptech] broadcast on this weekend

  • From: <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:01:41 -0400

if you are reading this then you are subscribed to the mailing list.
Just a note to let you all know that this week end I will be broadcasting on a
number of servers.
The addresses for the servers are as folllows, be sure to stay tuned for
information on whitch server to use.
Personal windows server.
whitch sucks so it won't be used much.
http://adaptech.serveftp.com:8000
linux server whitch rules!
I will use that probably the most.
http://va3aum.com:8000
remember that this server is also broadcasting netmix radio automation on
http://va3aum.com:8010
my site is also hosted on this sweet server!
http://va3duk.va3aum.com
I also have Big shiney tunes 7 whitch if CDEX behaves this weekend I wil rip it
onto my hard drive.
Anyways later yall and behave until I get home!
Shane

list administrator at boring school!