[adaptech] [Fwd: My Future Plans]

  • From: Shane Charles Andrew Davidson Lush <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:46:07 -0400

Dear all list members!
Hear it is!
Jonathan announced it.
Hear is his message that was posted to the announce and friends email list.
Enjoy!
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/06/25 Wed PM 04:51:26 EST
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: My Future Plans

Hi all.

I know there's been a bit of interest in where I am going to from here,
and now I can let you know that on 21 July, I will be taking up my new
position as Product Marketing Manager for the BrailleNote family of
products with Pulse Data International.

As someone who has been a keen user of technology for over 20 years, and
in recent years a keen observer of technology from the standpoint of a
journalist and reviewer, I am very much looking forward to being able to
make a difference in the development of the leading product in its
field. My BrailleNote is my most essential piece of technology, which I
use on a day to day basis, so I realise how important it is for its
users to have products that are dependable and continue the trend of
innovation so ably established by my predecessors in this role. My role
will involve prioritising development of the product, liaising with the
excellent distribution channels Pulse Data International has around the
world, and looking at strategies to promote the products.

It's a big change for my family as we will be relocating to Christchurch
in the South Island of New Zealand where the headquarters of Pulse Data
International are located, but it's a challenging role full of
possibilities.

So I am sure that I will be on Main Menu from time to time, letting you
know what's new with the BrailleNote family, and I certainly intend to
be very visible on technology lists.
        Jonathan Mosen
Director
ACB Radio, the voice of the Blind Community http://www.acbradio.org MSN
Messenger or mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxx Work Phone: +64-6-348-8127
Mobile: +64-21-4Mosen, +64-21-466-736

This list is a service of ACB Radio, on the web at http://www.acbradio.org

Shane C.A. Lush
President and CEO
S.C.A.L. Adaptive Technologies
Email
sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx
msn
sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM
va3duk
yahoo messenger id
va3duk
Primary web address
http://va3duk.va3aum.com
if the above URL does not work after 3 attempts then use the below URL.
http://va3aum.com/va3duk