[adaptech] FW: audyssey: games being released

  • From: "Shane C. A. Lush" <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:47:03 -0500

hear comes another!
Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: djc [mailto:djc03@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March 5, 2003 2:35 PM
To: blindgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: audyssey: games being released

I doubt that James is trying to compete with anyone. If I release a game
today and another feller releases one tomorrow how would I know that??? Also
business is business. If a game is ready to be released it's ready. I'm not
what I'd call a gamer myself. I'm an old hippy broadcaster but I've been
pleased to support the game developers. I've bought quite a few of the games
and when I want to relax i enjoy them. Competition is healthy. It sure would
be a boring world if we all thought the same way.

     Email Or Msn: djc03@xxxxxxxxx
     ICQ Number: 4781694
     www.krbx.com for Djc's Jukebox on Saturday Evenings.

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abvVKB/pEZFAA/46VHAA/VPRolB/TM

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---