[acshp_trainees] Re: Hi (Relocation)

  • From: Derek Chan <dchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acshp_trainees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:39:25 +1000

As of Tuesday 30th July 2002 I will no longer be contactable at this address.
You may email me at:
dcha3755@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please ring me with any urgent matters on 0438 337 352.

Thank you

Dr Derek J Chan
President NSW Sexual Health Society

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.