[acm] Summary of 2006-09-13 Meeting

  • From: "A. Walker" <walkera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:04:03 -0500

2006-09-13

Membership drive on Wednesday Sept 20 at 4pm (regular meeting time) in
upstairs commons area

Get what we've used the last several times:
10 pizzas
- 3 pepperoni
- 4 cheese
- 3 mushroom

Josh will get the pizzas

Ryan and Tony will put up flyers

Ryan and Joseph will attend the required student-organization
leadership conference on Saturday October 7.

Signed the student organization paperwork

Need to find an SGA rep still, and find out about community service requirements

Other related posts:

  • » [acm] Summary of 2006-09-13 Meeting