[acm] Astroworld Trip

  • From: "A. Walker" <walkera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 21:14:28 -0500

The ACM has ordered group discount rate tickets for us to have a trip
to Six Flags Astroworld in Houston, on Saturday May 14, 2005. (Meeting
in the parking lot behind the Maes building at 8am.)

We had been going to rent a van to all go in together, but we have not
been able to arrange anything with our one person who is over 25 (the
age requirement to sign up for a rental). So we will probably have to
car-pool instead.

Stephen ( lambsauce@xxxxxxxxx ) is collecting money from people who'll
be going - $20 each. We have 11 tickets ordered, but more people can
come if they want and we can purchase more tickets at the discount
price at the gate.

If you want to go, and if you're willing to drive a car, please
contact Stephen at the above email address ASAP. (People who drive can
have their gas money reimbursed by the ACM, since we were planning to
pay for gas for the van.)