[acetpast] Re: Your presentation: ACET 48th Conference

  • From: "Ebrahimian, Golie N" <golie.n.ebrahimian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "<acetpast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <acetpast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:54:34 +0000

Please remove my email as well.

Sincerely,
Golie Ebrahimian

On Oct 16, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "Balouchestani, Mehdi"
<mbalouchestani@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mbalouchestani@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Mary,
Please remove my email from ACET list:
mbalouchestani@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mbalouchestani@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Mehdi Balouchestani
Associate Dean,
College of Engineering & Information Sciences
DeVry University, Houston
11125 Equity Dr. Houston, TX 77041

p: 713.973.3162
f: 713.896.6337