[aces-caeeg-board] Next Exec Meeting

  • From: Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:12:53 -0300

Good Day everyone:

I am looking to get some feedback as to when to schedule the next exec meeting. I am proposing this Thursday June June 23 or Thursday July 7th at 7pm. I don't think many people would be attending a meeting on June 30th, the day before the Canada weekend so I didn't even bother to consider it. Given my class and midterm schedule, these are the only dates I can propose.

Topics for the Agenda:

Status of AEC handover
ACES Finances (new BMO account)
AEC Rule book
Website for ACES and AEC (Bryce: you need to weigh in on this and provide some input)
ACES Handbooks
ACES Sponsorship
Preparing for ACES AGM (MOTIONS, handover reports, exec presentations, PD presentations, etc)

If you would like to add to this, please let me know. If you can't make either date, send me an e-mail with a reason why. As per normal, this meeting should not run over an hour.

Hope your summers are going well.  Cheers.

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/