[aces-caeeg-board] Re: Next Exec Meeting

  • From: "Hannah Maynard" <maynardh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:13:02 -0300

Hi
Both dates work for me.
Hannah

>>> Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx> 06/19/11 4:13 PM >>>
Good Day everyone:

I am looking to get some feedback as to when to schedule the next exec
meeting.  I am proposing this Thursday June June 23 or Thursday July
7th at 7pm.  I don't think many people would be attending a meeting on
June 30th, the day before the Canada weekend so I didn't even bother
to consider it.  Given my class and midterm schedule, these are the
only dates I can propose.

Topics for the Agenda:

Status of AEC handover
ACES Finances (new BMO account)
AEC Rule book
Website for ACES and AEC (Bryce: you need to weigh in on this and
provide some input)
ACES Handbooks
ACES Sponsorship
Preparing for ACES AGM (MOTIONS, handover reports, exec presentations,
PD presentations, etc)

If you would like to add to this, please let me know.  If you can't
make either date, send me an e-mail with a reason why.  As per normal,
this meeting should not run over an hour.

Hope your summers are going well.  Cheers.

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/