[aces-caeeg-board] Re: Next Exec Meeting

  • From: Laura Pittman <laura_pittman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:32:26 +0000

Both days are good for me, but 7 is going to be a hard time for me to make. I'm
in Calgary for the summer so that's only 4:00 and I'm still at work then.  I
usually get off at 4:30 and am home just before 5.  Would it be possible to
push the meeting back an hour and start at 8?
 Thanks, LauraFrom: nl516205@xxxxxx
To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aces-caeeg-board] Next Exec Meeting
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:12:53 -0300

Good Day everyone:
I am looking to get some feedback as to when to schedule the next exec meeting.
 I am proposing this Thursday June June 23 or Thursday July 7th at 7pm.  I
don't think many people would be attending a meeting on June 30th, the day
before the Canada weekend so I didn't even bother to consider it.  Given my
class and midterm schedule, these are the only dates I can propose.
Topics for the Agenda:
Status of AEC handoverACES Finances (new BMO account)AEC Rule bookWebsite for
ACES and AEC (Bryce: you need to weigh in on this and provide some input)ACES
HandbooksACES SponsorshipPreparing for ACES AGM (MOTIONS, handover reports,
exec presentations, PD presentations, etc)
If you would like to add to this, please let me know.  If you can't make either
date, send me an e-mail with a reason why.  As per normal, this meeting should
not run over an hour.
Hope your summers are going well.  Cheers.

 Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)http://www.aces-caeeg.com/