[aces-caeeg-board] Re: Next ACES Exec Meeting will be Thursday July 7th at 8pm

  • From: Whitney Hurlbut <whitneyh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:01:03 -0300

All the front of mine said was "Atlantis Council of Engineering Students
2010-2011" but I think it would be a good idea for us to have it be bilingual.
I put my ACES e-mail signature at the bottom of this e-mail which is (as far as
I've seen) the accurate bilingual organization name. If you really need I can
scan in the front cover of my hand book.

Whitney Hurlbut
whitneyh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vice President of Finance | Vice President des Finances
Conseil atlantique des étudiants des étudiantes en génie (CAÉÉG)
Atlantic Council of Engineering Students (ACES)
www.aces-caeeg.com