[aces-caeeg-board] Re: Meeting in April

  • From: "Hannah Maynard" <maynardh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 19:51:30 -0300

Hi Neil

I can make it for the April 17th date.

Thanks,
Hannah

>>> Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx> 04/04/11 7:27 PM >>>
Good Day everyone:

So its getting close to the time to meet again.  I would like to
schedule our next meeting for a Sunday in April.  The options are:

Sunday April 17th
Sunday April 24th

The meeting time will be at 7pm.  I will wait until this weekend to
set the actual date so that I can get some responses to what works
best for everyone.  I realize its exam time, but this meeting
shouldn't take too long.

I'll send out an agenda once I set the date for the meeting.  Some of
the things up for discussion:

Finance:  Moving to a different bank, State of bank account
ACES AGM and AEC handovers
review of AEC
ACES Membership adjustment for Dalhousie (both councils amalgamated)
CFES issues

If you have something for the agenda, send me an e-mail.  Cheers.

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/