[aces-caeeg-board] Meeting in April

  • From: Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:02:00 -0300

Good Day everyone:

So its getting close to the time to meet again. I would like to schedule our next meeting for a Sunday in April. The options are:

Sunday April 17th
Sunday April 24th

The meeting time will be at 7pm. I will wait until this weekend to set the actual date so that I can get some responses to what works best for everyone. I realize its exam time, but this meeting shouldn't take too long.

I'll send out an agenda once I set the date for the meeting. Some of the things up for discussion:

Finance:  Moving to a different bank, State of bank account
ACES AGM and AEC handovers
review of AEC
ACES Membership adjustment for Dalhousie (both councils amalgamated)
CFES issues

If you have something for the agenda, send me an e-mail.  Cheers.

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/