[aces-caeeg-board] Re: Handovers

  • From: o66o3@xxxxxx
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 13:40:26 +0000

Hi Neil!

I emailed Jake but never got a response. So I haven't gotten any sort of hand
over yet.

Thanks,

Danielle Kim

From: neil.mcpherson@xxxxxx
Sender: aces-caeeg-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:34:19
To: <aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aces-caeeg-board] Handovers

Hey Everyone:

Just want to get an update.  Has everyone received some sort of handover
from the outgoing ACES BOD?

Please respond and let me know.  I'm thinking of setting up a drop box so
that we can all share some files.  I do have some files that might help
everyone in their respective positions.

Whitney:

Have you received any signing power for the ACES accounts?  We need to sort
this out soon.  I'm sitting on a bunch of cheques for ACES and I can't do
anything with them until the signing authority is changed over.  On a
different note, everyone that was at the ACES AGM is now all paid up for
membership fees.

Cheers.

Neil