[aces-caeeg-board] Re: AEC website

  • From: Neil McPherson <Neil.McPherson@xxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 23:07:19 -0400

It is similar to last year's deadline.  The only reason I know this is
because I had to secure the funding for the Junior Design team we sent last
year and we didn't make the deadline for Dec 15th either.  The final
deadline for payment (Jan 6th) does seem shorter than last year's though.
Hopefully Natalie will be around for Sunday's meeting although she hasn't
replied to my last e-mail yet.  If I don't get a response by Friday night,
I'll try contacting her again.

Neil

  _____