[aces-caeeg-board] Re: AEC website

  • From: Whitney Hurlbut <whitneyh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:59:35 -0400

I just noticed that website also, earlier today. Do you know how long it's been up for? I also noticed this is one of the first years they are asking for the money in advance, in past years you could pay when you get there, I feel like this was really short notice for schools to get funding sorted out.

Whitney

On 24-Nov-10, at 10:38 PM, Neil McPherson wrote:

Hey Everyone:

I don’t know if anyone has been checking the website for AEC, but it’s up right now. Spread the word, registration is now available for AEC.

http://aec-cag2011.com/?q=node/1

Neil

Neil McPherson
VP OutReach Fall 2010
Dalhousie Sexton Engineering Undergraduate Society
http://daleng.ca/
President
Atlantic Council of Engineering Students (ACES)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/home