[aces-caeeg-board] ACES mailing list

  • From: "Salim El Bouzidi" <r04vg@xxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:23:01 +0000

Hello everyone.
I took the liberty of signing all of us up for a mailing list
restricted to the board of the ACES. Basically any e-mail sent to
aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx will be sent to all the executives of
the ACES. In addition, it will be kept in a thread format, so you only
have to keep the latest e-mail received. It would help to keep track
of our conversation and make sure that all of us are included.
Hopefully you will come to find this tool helpful.

P.S: This e-mail was sent using the mailing list, if you hit the reply
button on your webmail, your answer will be added to the thread. Try it!
P.P.S: On a side note, I was very glad to get to know you all over the
weekend and hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet again.

Regards,

Salim
--
Salim El Bouzidi, BSE.ME 3rd year
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton