[aces-caeeg-board] ACES Website

  • From: Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:11:50 -0400

Hey Bryce:

Can you update the events page on the ACES website for the upcoming AEC and ACES AGM. Both are happening in Moncton.

http://www.aces-caeeg.com/events

Can you update the "Click Here" link and point it to the AEC 2011 site: http://www.aec-cag2011.com/

This should be done before Dec 31st.

Can you also look at possibly reformatting the page so that we can use some real estate on our site to get sponsors to help get us out of debt? If it's too hard to reformat, we can always look at adding another page just for this with maybe adding something along the lines of what Justin eluded to in his last e-mail.

Mike:

Once you are done with the policy manual and constitution, can you send them to Bryce to have them loaded on the website?

Hope exams are going well for everyone.

Neil McPherson
VP Outreach Fall Term 2010
DSEUS (Dalhousie Sexton Engineering Undergraduate Society
http://daleng.ca/
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/