[aces-caeeg-board] Re: ACES BOD Meeting Sunday Nov 28th 5pm

  • From: Whitney Hurlbut <whitneyh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:35:42 -0400

How do we go on the meeting tonight? Is there a link?

Thanks,
Whitney.

On 6-Nov-10, at 1:15 PM, Neil.McPherson@xxxxxx wrote:

Hey ACES BOD:

I’m calling our first meeting for Sunday November 28th at 5pm. The meeting should only last about an hour as I think we can deal with most of the details for what needs to be done through e-mail. I’m asking for any Agenda items any of you might have so that we can organize the meeting accordingly. You don’t need to send them to me right away; this is just a heads up. Some of the topics for discussion at this meeting will be:

Goals for your respective position
Updated Constitution and Policy Manual
Handbooks
Handovers
ACES financial situation
AEC 2011
CFES 2011

One hour is not a lot of time to cover all these topics in depth, which is why I would like the nitty gritty details to be covered in e-mail. Let me know if you are unable to make this meeting date, but hopefully this is enough advance notice that everyone can attend. Cheers.

PS: If you have a Skype account, or a g-mail account capable of video conference, let me know.

Neil McPherson
VP OutReach Fall 2010
Dalhousie Sexton Engineering Undergraduate Society
http://daleng.ca/
President
Atlantic Council of Engineering Students (ACES)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/home