[aces-caeeg-board] ACES BOD Meeting Sunday Nov 28th 5pm

  • From: neil.mcpherson@xxxxxx
  • To: aces-caeeg-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:15:42 -0300

Hey ACES BOD:

I'm calling our first meeting for Sunday November 28th at 5pm.  The meeting
should only last about an hour as I think we can deal with most of the
details for what needs to be done through e-mail.  I'm asking for any Agenda
items any of you might have so that we can organize the meeting accordingly.
You don't need to send them to me right away; this is just a heads up.  Some
of the topics for discussion at this meeting will be:

*       Goals for your respective position
*       Updated Constitution and Policy Manual
*       Handbooks
*       Handovers
*       ACES financial situation
*       AEC 2011
*       CFES 2011

One hour is not a lot of time to cover all these topics in depth, which is
why I would like the nitty gritty details to be covered in e-mail.  Let me
know if you are unable to make this meeting date, but hopefully this is
enough advance notice that everyone can attend.  Cheers.

PS:  If you have a Skype account, or a g-mail account capable of video
conference, let me know.

Neil McPherson

VP OutReach Fall 2010

Dalhousie Sexton Engineering Undergraduate Society

http://daleng.ca/

President

Atlantic Council of Engineering Students (ACES)

http://www.aces-caeeg.com/home